Found another interesting read why Erlang sucks. This post is not to create some sort of flame war and the end result is crucifying Damien but rather his post is a rather insightful look into the annoying part of Erlang that most Erlang developers must have seen (me including) and felt.
Examples of what i thought was good was his
* comparison of "if" and "case" in Erlang
* Erlang's concept of strings (Which is a real irritance personally to me)
* Erlang's concept of records which is super similar to C's struct (Another irritance but you can get the hang of it...after a while)
* Absolutely love Damien's take of exit(...) and his comments on hara-kiri (Really hilarious)
* I share Damien's criticisms on Erlang's documentation of the libraries
Overall, its a very honest look into the weaknesses of Erlang as a whole and there's more though...you can form your own opinions about the language though.